A Little About Wi Pay
How Wi-Pay for Buyers & Sellers
As a buyer, why should I use WorldsIndia Payment Protection?
As buyers, you should utilize WorldsIndia Payment Protection to pay to the merchants on the grounds that:
1. Release the payment to WorldsIndia.
2. Get the shipment from merchant.
3. Affirm the shipment.
4. Payment moved to the dealer.
How Wi-Pay Work For Seller's
As a merchant, you should utilize WorldsIndia Payment Protection to get payment from the buyer on the grounds that:
1. Buyer release payment to WorldsIndia.
2. Seller conveys the shipment.
3. Buyers affirm the shipment.
4. Release payment to dealer within 24 hours.
It is a free service & No Operational Cost
safe, secure & simple Platform
Instant Support 24x7
• Vender gets payment exclusively after you get the products.
• Buy without stressing about getting the wrong items conveyed after payments.
• Buy from any merchant across India with certainty.
• Get all the above advantages free of cost.
• Sell your items across India with certainty.
• Get payments in a flash after effectively conveying the item.
• Do business without venturing out to different areas for payments collection.
• Get all the above advantages at zero expense.
1. Buyer and seller haggle and afterward finish the deal with one another.
2. Buyer stores the total payment with WorldsIndia Payment Protection.
3. The vender begins the conveyance.
4. Purchaser gets and checks the item.
5. WorldsIndia Payment Protection delivers the payment to the dealer.
•If you are utilizing Debit Card and paying an amount, which is more than INR 2000/ - , you need to pay 0.97%* charges
•If you are utilizing Debit Card and paying an amount, which is less than INR 2000/ - , you need to pay 0.73%* charges
•If you are utilizing Credit Card (Visa/Master) for making installment, you need to pay 1.80%* charges
•If you need to make installment utilizing Net Banking, you need to pay 1.60%* charges, on the off chance that it is of HDFC Bank or level INR 16/ - (Other Banks)*
*Applicable duties extra and at Actual on per Transaction, Set Up Cost and AMC.
• Credit Card
• Debit Card
• Net Banking